- EUSA rules concerning players’ uniform are based on FIVB Rules.
- Uniform consists of a jersey (shirt), short, training suit, and must be the same for the whole team. The libero has to wear the same uniform in a different colour.
- Player equipment (accessories) consists of shoes, knee-guards, ankle supporters and elbow protections. Sleeves for legs and arms have to be in the main colour of the shirt.
- All letters and numbers (university name/code, player’s registered jersey name and player’s numbers) on the player uniforms must be Latin characters and must be in contrasting colours to the part of the uniform where they are placed.
- Numbers has to be placed on front and back side of jerseys. During the entire duration of the EUC competition each player must wear the same number.
Official Championship ball: Mikasa MVA200
Balls for training and warm – up will be provided by the OC